HOW IT WORKS
- Gift Giving Events will take place three times a year, and anyone is welcome to attend. The next event will be held on Monday, Dec. 2, 2019, at The Argyros in Ketchum. Doors open at 5:15 and presentations begin promptly at 5:35 p.m.
- Each participant commits to giving $100 to the winning organization.
- If you can’t attend the gift giving event, please participate by sending your $100 check along with another member, or by mailing a blank check to LBDC-WR PO Box 313, Hailey, ID 83333. (Check will be made payable to winning organization)
- Members must be present to vote.
Any qualifying non-profit can apply to present at an upcoming giving event. The deadline to apply for the December 2019 grant process is November 11, 2019. Five organizations will be selected to present at the December event, and each will be considered by the donors in attendance. A final vote will determine a single winner.
• must be a 501(c)3
• must be located in and serve Blaine County
• operating budget must not exceed $1,000,000
• not serve a sole individual
• not serve religious or political agenda