HOW IT WORKS
- Gift Giving Events will take place three times a year, and anyone is welcome to attend. The first event of 2019 will be held on Thursday June 13th, at The Argyros in Ketchum. Business begins promptly at 5:15 p.m.
- Each participant commits to giving $100 to the winning organization.
- Employees of non-profit organizations are not eligible to present on their own behalf.
- If you can’t attend the gift giving event, please participate by sending your $100 check along with another member, or by mailing a blank check to LBDC-WR PO Box 313, Hailey, ID 83333. (Check will be made payable to winning organization)
- Members must be present to vote.
Each member that attends a gift giving event and submits their $100 check will have the ability to nominate an organization/project to be considered. They should be prepared to make a short presentation about the nominee based on this nomination template. Five will be drawn to be presented, and the to be considered by the group for a final vote for a single winner.
• must be a 501(c)3
• must be located in and serve Blaine County
• not serve a sole individual
• not serve religious or political agendas