HOW IT WORKS
- Gift Giving Events will take place three times a year, and anyone is welcome to attend. In 2018: Oct. 2. In 2018: Feb. 5, June 4, Oct. 1
- The meeting will start promptly at 5:15 p.m. at the Sawtooth Botanical Gardens
- Each member commits to giving $100 to the winning organization.
- Employees of the organization are not eligible to present.
- You can still participate, even if you can’t attend the gift giving event, by sending your $100 check along with another member. Or by mailing a blank check it to LBDC-WR PO Box 313, Hailey, ID 83333.
- Members must be present to vote.
Each member that attends a gift giving event and submits their $100 check will have the ability to nominate an organization/project to be considered. They should be prepared to make a short presentation about the nominee based on this nomination template. Five will be drawn to be presented, and the to be considered by the group for a final vote for a single winner.
• must be a 501(c)3
• must be located in and serve Blaine County
• not serve a sole individual
• not serve religious or political agendas